Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I still can't stop blushing......

A day @ Chickenhead U
I work with "students" all day.

They range in age from fresh outta high school to midlife crisis/grandma getting back in school age
Well I just helped this student and I had to turn away from him becuz he was FIONE!!!!!!
Nice tall chocolate brotha, beard was all trimmed up, he smelled good, nice white smile.....my ass was blushing the whole time....
And since I am in a relationship, I felt bad even feeling that way. But I know I am only human and it is normal to feel an attraction towards someone who is relatively good looking. I must be loosing my mind or something. But I wish I knew someone that I could hook him up with. I have to think about it, get into my Chuck Woolerey thought process. Think girl, think!!!!!!!

No comments: