Monday, December 27, 2004

How nosey are you?

In recent weeks, people have put their nose where is does not belong. And I am plain sick of it. If I did not ask for your help, then don't give it. There is no need to tell people things about me that I told u in confidence. Don't go behind my back asking other people about me and what I have been up to. If you want to know ask me. I think it is immature and childish. Grow the fuck up!!!! *Rant over*

I back in the land of Chickenheads, but the chiks are on a break for right now. But I have a question for people. When did it become cute for young girls to behave like boys. I am under the assumption that these girls like girls, but I thought that if u were gay u wanted someone of the same sex (feminine, I mean). Can someone explain this to me? It was just a thought.

No comments: