Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have more than one emotion

I am usually a very happy go lucky person, but sometimes I get annoyed or angry. But for some people close to me, it is jaw dropping when they see me angry. I understand that it is not often my demeanor but there is no need for the dramatic response to my attitude change. I think that I have pent up anger because I always just put on a happy face for everybody. So now that the bitch in me wants to make an appearance on certain occasions. I think that I have earned the right to bitch sometimes. But that is neither here nor there.

I am in a good mood today even though there is drama surrounding me. I work at Chickenhead University and the students are a little upset about some of the things going on. I come to work not knowing is school will be open or not. I guess I should be worried, but I feel like it has been a long time coming. We shall see......

No comments: