Monday, April 25, 2005

Forgiveness: An Open Letter

Someone sent me a message about forgiveness and it made me think I do hold grudges and I stay angry with folx But that is becuz most of the time when I forgive people they find another way to shit on me But I want to turn over a new leaf and my ass is tired of being mad So here goes:
1. I forgive you for taking my kindness and using it to benefit you. I cared about you a great deal but, u knew we did not want that same things but you forgot to tell me that. I can forgive you now becuz I know I am better off with you out of my life.

2. I forgive you for making my living situation hell. I had no idea that you had an addiction. I will always love you, but I can't help you if you can't help yourself. So know I wish you the best, but I have to keep my distance.

3. I forgive you. Stop apologizing for how you feel. It hurts and its gonna hurt, but I'm a strong person who doesn't give up that easy. Maybe I will add on later

No comments: