Friday, January 21, 2005

Where do I go from here?

I have decided that maybe Chickenhead University is not for me. Maybe a more traditional school is where I need to be or possibly teaching the childfren the err of their ways. I don't know about robbing the kids and watching them fail, while I take my paycheck home and eat good. I tell you it bothers me everyday, but some students make me feel good about what I do. They get and they succeed, but that is very few at best.

So after being told today that I don't do my job because I am not helping them rob enough children, I am a tad bit disillusioned. The question is where do I go from here? I want to start my own business, I want to write a book, I want run a record label, I want to be the next Mona Scott........WHERE DO I START?????? This is where my journey begins, phasing myself out of Chickenhead University. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: